TEOBOX
Teobox PPK 0.5 Ref coords description needed

Hi,
I am new to Teobox, working with 3 ver 2.6.4 and PPK 0.5 version.
Two questions not clear to me yet:

1. Is PPK 0.5 doing exactly what Telegram BOT does? Is the result reliable like with the BOT?

2. In PPK 0.5 there is a 'ref' 4-field form with N, E, Z and h params. Do I provide coords in my project CS (cartographic) as N and E and geoid hights az Z? What is 'h' - the ellipsoid to geoid height ora rather the height of the base antenna above ground?

Do you publish any manual to Teobox 3 ver 2.6.4 version?

Hi, I am new to Teobox, working with 3 ver 2.6.4 and PPK 0.5 version. Two questions not clear to me yet: 1. Is PPK 0.5 doing exactly what Telegram BOT does? Is the result reliable like with the BOT? 2. In PPK 0.5 there is a 'ref' 4-field form with N, E, Z and h params. Do I provide coords in my project CS (cartographic) as N and E and geoid hights az Z? What is 'h' - the ellipsoid to geoid height ora rather the height of the base antenna above ground? Do you publish any manual to Teobox 3 ver 2.6.4 version?
edited Nov 2 at 3:52 pm
  1. is right
  2. You should change coordinates of Base to WGS84

1+2. You can try TOPOSETTER if want.....

drive.google.com/file/d/1Xq-6D-uiVOnLnd-AbMZJ1OGzlfvJcknv/view?usp=share_link

1. is right 2. You should change coordinates of Base to WGS84 1+2. You can try TOPOSETTER if want..... drive.google.com/file/d/1Xq-6D-uiVOnLnd-AbMZJ1OGzlfvJcknv/view?usp=share_link
edited Nov 8 at 10:07 am
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft